As an employee of the Federal Reserve Bank, you are eligible to complete a Leadership Development Certificate in partnership with Bloch Executive Education.
For Federal Reserve Bank employees, the Federal Reserve Bank Leadership Development Certificate allows you flexibility to elect classroom-based coursework, pair with one-on-one leadership coaching, that will best support your learning and development goals.
Additionally, you will be paired with a leadership coach who will customize an action planning guide specifically tailored to help you advance through your career.
Federal Reserve Bank – Leadership Development Certificate Includes:
- The opportunity to work with subject matter experts to grow your leadership skills during four (4) Bloch Executive Series seminars
- Personalized leadership coaching
- Customized action planning guide
- Course materials
- Event parking
- A light breakfast, coffee, and lunch during seminar dates
- Official recognition of completion from the Henry W. Bloch School of Management at UMKC
Once your registration has been processed, you will be contacted by Bloch Executive Education by email with further instruction on registering for individual seminars and meeting with your leadership coach. Participants may complete the program within 18 months of registration.