The salary and benefits survey reports are prepared on a biennial basis and are released on alternating years. The 2018 Salary Survey Report is currently available (see below to get your copy of the report). The 2019 Benefits Survey Report is forthcoming!
Benefits Survey Report (Coming Soon)
This report focuses on employment benefits, such as paid time off and insurance, provided by nonprofit organizations and associations in the Kansas City region. The map indicates the 19 counties included in our project area. This report can help your organization:
- Establish benefits practices that are competitive in the regional nonprofit sector
- Benchmark your benefits to ensure your practices are fair and appropriate
- Defend your benefits practices using a legitimate, research-based survey
If you have questions or need assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-235-5720.
Salary Survey Report
The 2018 Salary Survey Report focuses on salaries, wages and compensation practices. It was researched and written by MCNL with support from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation in conjunction with our collaborating partners:
- Kansas City Society of Association Executives
- Mid-America Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Nonprofit Connect
- Support KC
Get Your Copy
Fill out the form below to get your copy of the 2018 Salary Survey Report.