The salary and benefits survey reports are prepared on a biennial basis and are released on alternating years. The Salary Survey Report focuses on salaries, wages and compensation practices and the Benefits Survey Report focuses on employment benefits, such as paid time off and insurance, provided by nonprofit organizations and associations in the Kansas City region.
These reports can help your organization:
- Establish compensation and benefits practices that are competitive in the regional nonprofit sector.
- Benchmark your compensation and benefits to ensure your practices are fair and appropriate.
- Defend your compensation and benefits practices using a legitimate, research-based survey.
These reports were researched and written by Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership with support from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation in conjunction with our collaborating partners:
- Kansas City Society of Association Executives
- The Greater Kansas City Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Nonprofit Connect
- Support KC
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Monica Rezac, Ph.D., Research Coordinator at email@example.com or 816-235-2305.
Get Your Copy
Fill out the form below to download your copies of the most recent reports (2020 Salary Survey Report and the 2019 Benefits Survey Report).