Take the Survey
The 2019 Benefits Survey of Greater Kansas City Nonprofit Organizations and Associations is underway! This survey focuses on employment benefits, such as paid time off and insurance. The report can help your organization:
- Establish benefits practices that are competitive in the regional nonprofit sector
- Benchmark your benefits to ensure your practices are fair and appropriate
- Defend your benefits practices using a legitimate, research-based survey
The map indicates the 19 counties included in our project area. Fill out the survey on behalf of your nonprofit organization or association by July 31 to contribute to this important resource. Even if your organization does not provide employment benefits, your information is still useful to our research.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-235-2305.
About the Report
The 2018 Salary Survey Report focuses on salaries, wages and compensation practices. It was researched and written by MCNL with support from the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation in conjunction with our collaborating partners:
- Kansas City Society of Association Executives
- Mid-America Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Nonprofit Connect
- Support KC
Get Your Copy
Fill out the form below to get your copy of the 2018 Salary Survey Report.