The Bloch School’s Master of Science in Finance (M.S.F.) program stands at the forefront of delivering programs to prepare the next generation of Kansas City leaders in the field of Finance. Our STEM-designated MSF degree will equip you to turn complex financial information into business value and advance your finance career. The Bloch MSF program provides:
- An entrepreneurial and globally focused curriculum.
- Preparation for the Chartered Financial Analyst exam (CFA).
- A wide variety of course offerings giving you the flexibility to tailor your degree to your goals and to build your technical competencies and soft skills.
MSF’s STEM DESIGNATION
The Master of Finance program is STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) designated, providing graduates a key advantage in the job market. Additionally, international graduates may be eligible for Optional Practical Training (OPT) for up to three years in the U.S, two years more than offered for programs without the designation.
- Meet Our Graduate Ambassadors
- Department of Finance
- Virtual Information Session
- M.S.F. New Student Next Steps
- Student Learning Outcomes
Questions? Contact Us