The spring 2020 deadline has been extended to December 15th.
When you choose the Bloch M.S.F., we will set your finance career on a path to success. You’ll advance your career, thanks to:
Course Content at a Glance
- The Master of Science in Finance Program provides preparation for the Chartered Financial Analyst exam (CFA)
- Entrepreneurial and globally focused curriculum
- Program tracks that allow you to tailor your degree to your goals
- A wide variety of course offerings to build your technical competencies and soft skills
- Department of Finance
- Virtual Information Session
- Admitted Students
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- UMKC FMA Chapter
- Stock Pitch Competition
- Student Learning Outcomes
Questions? Contact Us
Ready to take the next step?
To learn more about our degree programs and admissions process, fill out the form below.
“The Bloch School has opened doors to wonderful opportunities for self development. It’s a place where I was always welcomed and challenged to become a better leader — both in the classroom and community.”
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN FINANCE