Master of Science in Entrepreneurial Real Estate Admission Response Form
Please contact our Graduate Advisor, Jewel Madsen if your name ends in the letters A-Q. Jewel can be reached at 816-235-5126 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your advising appointment. If your last name ends in the letters R-Z please contact our Graduate Advisor, Barb Domke at 816-235-2218 or email@example.com.
- Purchase your UMKC parking pass by visiting the Permit Parking webpage.
- Once you’ve registered for classes, get your UMKC student ID by visiting the UMKC One Card office.
- Tuition payment deadlines can be found on the Cashier’s office website.
- Interested in short-term (1 week) study abroad options? Visit the Bloch Study Abroad webpage.
- View the UMKC Academic Calendar and catalogs.
- To register for your courses please visit Pathway.
Save the Date: Orientation will be Tuesday, January 14th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. with a reception to follow.