Master of Science in Accounting Admission Response Form
The Graduate Student Academic Advisor, Barb Domke, will help you plan your program of study and register you for your first semester of coursework. Please contact Barb at 816-235-2218 or email@example.com to schedule your advising appointment.
- Purchase your UMKC parking pass by visiting the Permit Parking webpage.
- Once you’ve registered for classes, get your UMKC student ID by visiting the Cashier’s office website.
- Interested in short-term (1 week) study abroad options? Visit the Bloch Study Abroad webpage.
- View the UMKC Academic Calendar and catalogs.
- To register for your courses please visit Pathway.
Save the Date: Orientation will be Tuesday, August 13th from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. with a reception to follow.