Interaction Forum presentations are based on a poster session format. These interactive sessions are presented in a format to provide opportunities for exchange of ideas and resources that support learning in accounting. Faculty interested in sharing learning-related scholarship, teaching projects, classroom activities or educational innovations are encouraged to submit proposals that showcase ideas, research, strategies and education innovations. Proposals will be reviewed and selected by independent members of a review committee.
- Submission Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Review Deadline: February 9, 2018
- Acceptance Announcement: February 13, 2018
Your submission must include:
- The title of your proposal
- A description of your proposal (250 word maximum)
- The outcomes or objectives of the poster session (100 word maximum)
- A promotional description of your proposal (50 word maximum)
- A list of proposal authors and affiliations.
All submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to the practice of creating posters, we highly recommend that you read the information found at the following sites:
Poster and Presentation Resources from UNC The Graduate School
Scientific Literature and Writing, Poster Presentations
*We will be following the interaction forum guidelines used by the American Accounting Association.