As Kansas City’s Business School, we are committed to strong partnerships with organizations throughout the region that expand access and opportunity for our students and alumni. Through our strategic collaboration with Central Exchange, Kansas City’s community for leading women, we are helping advance future generations of women leaders in Kansas City.
Central Exchange helps close the gaps in access and opportunity for women by:
- Empowering and connecting women across generations
- Promoting equity for women
- Igniting confidence in women
- Cultivating and accelerating women leaders
Bloch students and alumni are invited to access the valuable networking and professional development programming offered through Central Exchange.
- Be Our Guest – enjoy 2 free sessions as a Central Exchange guest
- Special access to an additional 4 signature events sponsored by the Bloch School annually – contact April Graham or Evie Townley for details
- Complimentary seats to one day Executive Seminars – look for available sessions on the CX calendar
- Scholarships to the Bloch Professional MBA, Executive MBA, and Strategic Leadership Program
Bloch students and alumni are invited to consider becoming Central Exchange members to enjoy all that CX has to offer.
Central Exchange MBA Scholarships
Generous donor support has made possible Bloch School Central Exchange Scholarships. These scholarships are designed to promote Central Exchange’s educational focus and are available to Central Exchange members and corporate partner employees who are admitted to the PMBA or the EMBA program for the 2021-2022 academic year.
To be eligible for a Central Exchange scholarship, candidates must be members in good standing with Central Exchange. Central Exchange members are eligible for a $1,000 scholarship to the Strategic Leadership Program, a $4,000 scholarship to the Professional MBA, or a $15,000 scholarship to the Executive MBA, or contingent upon admission to the program.
Current Bloch MBA students who join Central Exchange may apply for a Central Exchange scholarship. A limited number of scholarships are available each year to qualified candidates. The Central Exchange Scholarship may not be combined with other Bloch Scholarships. To learn more about how to apply for this scholarship, Professional MBA students are encouraged to contact Evie Townley. Current Executive MBA students should contact April Graham.
Complete the form below to learn more about the Bloch collaboration with Central Exchange.