There are many ways alumni can be involved and support their alma mater. Below is a list of suggestions:
- Attend Bloch School activities.
- Engage others in the good things happening at the Bloch School by helping to organize an alumni event at your company.
- Help recognize the achievements of fellow alumni by nominating them for a campus award. Nominations are accepted each January and February.
- Help current students by:
- Sharing your experiences as a guest speaker in the classroom or at a student organization.
- Asking the human resources department at your company to post open job or internship opportunities on the Bloch School Career Network. Contact 816-235-2209 if you have questions.
- Applying to serve as a mentor to students in one of our many entrepreneurship programs; entrepreneurial experience appreciated, but not required.
- Make a gift and utilize any matching opportunities offered by your employer.
- Be a lifelong learner by taking advantage of the educational opportunities offered through Bloch Executive Education and the Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership.
- Inquire about serving on one of the school’s active volunteer boards; nominations for the Bloch Alumni Association Board are accepted each spring.
- Connect with the school on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to help share our good news.
Your Bloch colleagues and professors want to hear what you’re doing! Please take a moment to share your personal and career accomplishments, volunteer roles and family changes. Submit online through the Bloch Alumni update webpage, email it to Jana Boschert, or call 816-235-2409 to share your news.