Bachelor of Science in Accounting Student Learning Outcomes
- Technical Accounting Knowledge: Students will use professional judgment to determine, find, and analyze data to provide appropriate information for stakeholder decision making.
- General Business Knowledge: Students will be able to analyze domestic and global business issues.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Students will analyze innovation, new business development and high-growth-potential entities.
- Critical Thinking Skills: Students are able to devise solutions for structured and unstructured business problems and issues.
- Awareness of Ethics: Students are able to apply a professional code of conduct to resolve ethical issues in Accounting.
- Communication Skills: Students are able to communicate professionally both orally and in writing.
- Technology Skills: Students are able to use technology in modern organizational operations.