Student going over finances

Paying for college is an important part of your decision-making process. There are many things you need to factor in, including tuition, residency (Missouri or out-of-state), fees, the cost of books and much more. But help is out there, and it comes in many forms: federal loans, scholarships and grants.

The UMKC Financial Aid and Scholarships Office is your partner. They will help you understand exactly what ‘tuition and fees’ means as well as how much it is. And they will show you what your options are to pay for college and its associated costs.

*Kansas residents may qualify for the Metro Rate.

Henry W. Bloch School of Management
5110 Cherry Street
Kansas City, MO 64110

Linked In Youtube Twitter Facebook