The Bloch Financial Management Certificate is designed for professionals who are interested in understanding the role of financial management and strategy in today’s business operations. We understand that many professionals have some experience working with financials but may not be financial managers. At Bloch, we believe that you can benefit by taking the time to explore financial topics with a seasoned instructor. By learning the language, tools, and decision-making processes that tie into financial strategy, we can help you grow as a leader with the knowledge of business finance and acumen.
Participants with financial experience, as well as those coming from non-financial management backgrounds, are welcome to take part in the Financial Management Certificate.
Bloch Financial Management Certificate Includes:
- The opportunity to work with subject matter experts to grow your financial makagement skills during four (4) Bloch Executive Series seminars
- Access to course materials and recordings
- Official recognition of completion from the Henry W. Bloch School of Management at UMKC
By completing four Bloch Executive Series seminars, including at least three from the list below, you’ll earn a non-degree certificate in Financial Management.
- Basic Accounting
- Using and Understanding Financial Statements
- Advanced Financial Decision Making
- Communicating Financial Goals and Performance
- Firm Valuation and Mergers and Acquisitions
Register for the program online, and a member of the Bloch Executive Education team will contact you by email to sign up for individual seminars of your choosing.
You have two years from the date of purchase to complete your certificate.