Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations Seminars
Advanced Topics: Grants Management, Allocations, Audits, Form 990, Communicating Progress, Social Enterprise
Date: June 28, 2018 (8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Grants management - planning, accounting and reporting
- Understanding audit requirements
- Hiring and managing auditors
- Form 990 requirements
- Communicating financial information to stakeholders
- Using Social Enterprise and other techniques to diversify revenue
- Managing long-term financial health
Fee Information: $195 per participant (Fee includes light breakfast, lunch and seminar materials)
Faculty: Lisa A. Gioia, CPA, MPA, Senior Fellow of the Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership.
Location: University of Missouri - Kansas City (UMKC) campus, Bloch Executive Hall, 5108 Cherry Street, Kansas City, Missouri (Room 413), Kansas City, Missouri
Full refunds will be given when cancellations are made at least five working days before the first class session. A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds when notification occurs fewer than five working days before class begins. No refunds will be made after the first session has begun.