Dates for this one-day seminar:
Tuesday, September 6, 2022 (8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
In this workshop, you will cultivate financial leadership and accountability, explore financial information systems, identify short- and long-term financial strengths and weaknesses, and evaluate the financial health of your nonprofit organizations. Following this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the financial leadership model and complete a Financial Leadership Self-Assessment
- Define accounting practices required for accurate financial information
- Complete Accurate Financial Data Assessment
- Recognize the financial leader’s key assessment questions and the information needed to answer these questions
- Assess Financial Health Assessment
This seminar is a part of the Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations Series.
Location and Parking:
The session will be held at the UMKC Bloch Executive Hall, 5108 Cherry Street, Kansas City, Missouri. Parking details will be sent after registration.
Light breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
Full refunds will be given when cancellations are made at least five working days before the first session. A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds when notification occurs fewer than five working days before class begins. No refunds will be made after the first session has begun. You may transfer your registration by contacting MCNL at (816) 235-5720 or email@example.com.
Photo and Video Release:
By attending the event, you are giving MCNL permission to use photos and videos from the workshop in future promotional materials.