Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics Student Learning Outcomes
- Assess the ethical considerations of business analytics applications, models, and processes.
- Design business analytics processes for reproducibility and replicability.
- Choose the best application and modeling approach to solve a given business analytics problem.
- Utilize common business analytics databases.
- Conduct data analyses for descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive purposes using common business analytics models and algorithms.
- Construct data visualizations.
- Interpret the results of data analyses and communicate those results to stakeholders.