Study international business in Hong Kong!
Hong Kong in 2013
Dr. Marilyn Taylor, Arvin Gottlieb/Missouri Chair of Strategic Management and Chair, Department of Finance, Information Management and Strategy, will lead the trip to Hong Kong. Dr. Taylor has previously led trips to Shanghai and Beijing.
Contact: Dr. Taylor.
Saturday, February 23, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Bloch room 8
Saturday, March 9, 8 a.m.-noon, Bloch room 3
Saturday, April 13, 8 a.m.-noon, Bloch room 3
Saturday, May 4, 8 a.m.-noon, Bloch room 3
Hong Kong is truly a world-class city! Sites in Hong Kong include Victoria Peak, the Star Ferry in Victoria Harbor, the giant Tian Tan Buddha at Po Lin Monastery and riding in sampans in Aberdeen Harbor. And, of course, Hong Kong is the top shopping destination in the world! Hong Kong is also a major commercial center which will allow faculty to consider a number of business visitation options.
Students are responsible for the following program costs:
- $650 deposit* to be submitted with the program application. The deposit, less $100, is refundable until accommodations must be finalized (by February 1st). If an application is rejected, the entire deposit will be refunded. This deposit covers accommodations and some local transportation
- 3 hours tuition
- International airfare to/from Hong Kong
- Meals in Hong Kong
- Partial local transportation costs
- Miscellaneous expenses including entry fees to cultural sites
- Passport costs, if you do not have a passport already
- University-required HTH health insurance
*Due to currency fluctuations and rising prices, students may be required to pay additional funds prior to the trip.