The Midwest Center for Nonprofit. Leadership (MCNL) offers a wide array of research services that can be tailored to meet the needs of your organization. Our research team has experience working in diverse environments from large multi-unit organizations to grassroots organizations with all volunteer staffs. Areas of research focus include but are not limited to: market analysis, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, performance evaluation, board assessments, and program evaluation.
- We work with your organization to design a survey that clearly communicates with respondents.
- Using our vast experience in research communications we will work closely with you to compose an invitation letter that encourages greater participation.
- We employ a variety of collection methods including focus groups, electronic surveys, one-on-one interviews, and mail surveys enabling us to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- We provide both quantitative analysis and qualitative analysis services depending on the design of your organizations project.
- Following data collection and analysis we provide a detailed report. The report includes a description of the research methods, a summary of the research findings, and a conclusion that discusses implications of the findings.
- We use sound research methods providing results upon which you can confidently base organization decisions.
- MCNL staff has extensive experience in nonprofit management and organization analysis enabling us to develop research projects around the complexities of daily organization management.
- Our variety of survey formats enables data collection to include respondents outside of the local area.
- In addition to our excellent staff you will also benefit from our extensive nonprofit database resources.