Mission-Driven Marketing for the Nonprofit Organization: Ensuring Nonprofit Vitality in Challenging Times
Build your organization’s capacity to serve today’s fast changing market.
Market-oriented organizations build foresight and responsiveness into their leadership and strategic management; they prepare to meet the next generation of community needs even as these needs are unfolding. This workshop will help you to build your organization’s capacity to serve in today’s fast-changing market.
Date: Not Currently Scheduled (8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- The changing nature of competition in the nonprofit sector.
- Preparing to be mission-based and market-driven.
- The nonprofit marketing life cycle.
- Customers, competitors and collaborators: a community view.
- How to develop a marketing plan for your organization.
Fee Information: $195 per participant (Fee includes light breakfast, lunch and seminar materials)
Full refunds will be given when cancellations are made at least five working days before the first class session. A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds when notification occurs fewer than five working days before class begins. No refunds will be made after the first session has begun.