Executive M.E.R.E. Application
Congratulations on your decision to further your career with a graduate degree in Entrepreneurial Real Estate degree program. Below is a list of items necessary for us to complete your application.
Return completed application form by mail or in person to:
Lewis White Real Estate Center
Attention: Executive M.E.R.E. Admissions
5110 Cherry Street, Suite 312
Kansas City, Missouri 64110-2499
Official transcripts from each college or university attended must be sent directly from the college or university registrar to the Executive M.E.R.E. Program Office at the above address. If you have attended a college or university under a different name, ask the registrar to note the name change on your transcript or in a letter.
The application form must be accompanied by $50 using the online payment button below or in the form of a check or money order that is payable to the Lewis White Real Estate Center. The application fee is nonrefundable.
Please include a current resume with your application.
One essay (min. 500 words) will help the Admissions Committee understand your motivation for applying to the Executive M.E.R.E. program. Please address:
- Your previous and current position in the real estate profession.
- Future career goals and your interest in the Executive M.E.R.E. program
- Any entrepreneurial endeavors you have undertaken
- How your participation in the program will add value to the learning of your cohorts.
Arrange to have two letters of recommendation sent directly to the Executive M.E.R.E. Program Office. Please request one recommendation letter from a business associate such as your manager, supervisor, or a member of your company's Board of Directors. You will also need an additional letter from another business associate, such as a previous supervisor, CEO, or Board member from outside your company. Avoid requesting letters from friends or former professors.
Letters of recommendation should include the following:
- The length of time the respondent has known you and under what circumstances.
- A detailed description of the effectiveness of your job performance.
- The skills you have demonstrated on the job in projects and assignments.
- Qualities that you can bring to the program.
- Any additional comments about your potential for graduate study in a rigorous and demanding program of study.
Please ask your contacts to submit the recommendations on company letterhead directed to "To Whom It May Concern." The letters should include the signature and the phone, fax, or email address of the recommender. The letters may be sent to the mailing address above, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 816-235-6569.
You must provide a photocopy of one of the following acceptable documents*:
- Any domestic state issued Driver's License
- U.S. Birth Certificate
- U.S. Passport (valid or expired)
- Certificate of Birth Abroad
- I-155 card (Resident Alien Card)
- Certificate of Naturalization
* Note: Not all of the acceptable documents are listed above, to obtain a full list, call (816) 235-2794.
Once your application has been processed and approved, a $1000 seat deposit is required to hold your seat in the program. You may pay this by check or use the online payment button below.
Please contact Noelle Seufert at (816) 235-2794 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance with the application process.