Welcome to the Lewis White Real Estate Center
The Lewis White Real Estate Center employs an interdisciplinary approach to teaching real estate through the application of collaboration, cutting edge techniques and innovative and entrepreneurial thinking that are essential for success in today's dynamic real estate world.
The Lewis White Real Estate Center in collaboration with the Institute of Entrepreneurship and Innovation have collaborated together to offer both graduate and undergraduate programs that prepare students for successful careers and leadership positions in the real estate industry.
Wednesday, August 5 - 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Mag Hall, Block Heritage Hall
Master of Entrepreneurial Real Estate
- This top program provides great value to students in the Kansas City metro on both sides of the state line with the same total tuition and fees of $17,600.
- Our MERE degree is the only graduate real estate program in the region. Learn the knowledge and skills needed close to home.
- This 18-24 month program if flexible. Attend full or part-time to switch careers into commercial real estate or become a leader in this competitive field.
- Our students come from diverse disciplines including architecture, banking, law and real estate. Whether starting your real estate career or wanting to get a competitive edge, this program will get you there.
- Classes offered in evenings for working professionals. Our customizable program combines traditional lectures, with hands-on cases, and real-world projects to deliver the knowledge you need to take the next step in real estate.
If you're unable to attend this open house, but would like more information, please contact us to schedule a personal meeting at your convenience.
Chuck Connely, CCIM, CFP, CPM
Associate Teaching Professor
James R. DeLisle, Ph.D.
Director, Lewis White Real Estate Center
Associate Professor, Henry W. Bloch School of Management
We'd like to introduce you to our inaugural Real Estate Quarterly (REQ). (read more)
The Lewis White Real Estate Center announces the appointment of Jim DeLisle, Ph.D., to the position of center director. (read more)