- Kanbe's Markets, Max Kaniger
Kanbe's Markets will enhance the options for good quality, affordable food in the food deserts of Kansas City by collaborating with local convenience store owners.
- Secondary Trauma Resource Center, Julia Westhoff and Ashley Hufft
Strengthen individual and organizational resiliency through evidence-based training and consultation.
- Turn the Page, Jordan Frazier and Steven Van Auken
Turn the Page KC is committed to helping ensure that all children in Kansas City are reading proficiently by 3rd grade. Turn the Page KC addresses this issue through a network of experts, service providers, and practitioners focused on areas that support 3rd grade reading proficiency including: school readiness, school attendance, and summer learning.
- No Changemakers
- Artists Helping the Homeless, Evan Absher, Josh Henges and Kar Woo
- Kim Wilson Housing, Jon Lecuyer and John Johntz
- Madam President Camp, Pam Kelley and Lee Smithson Burd