A minimum of 36 credit hours are required for a Master of Entrepreneurial Real Estate degree. Students without prior preparation in accounting, economics, finance and statistics may need to take additional prerequisite courses. Of the total required, at least 80 percent of all courses must be passed with a grade of "B" (3.0) or higher. No grade below "C" (2.0) in any 500-level course or below "B-" (2.7) in any 300 or 400-level course may count toward the Master of Entrepreneurial Real Estate degree.
Master of Entrepreneurial Real Estate students must be advised before enrolling in their first semester of coursework. Subsequent advising is not required, but recommended. Questions about the program should be directed to the Bloch School Student Services Office, room 115 Bloch School or you can email us. Students are responsible for information sent via UMKC email.
All students must submit a program of study form once they have completed 50% of their program hours. An application for graduation must be submitted early in the student’s final semester. See the academic calendar for specific deadlines. Forms are available in the Bloch School Services Office, room 115.
- RL-EST 5556: Entrepreneurial Real Estate Methods (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5557: Urban Planning (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5558: Capital Markets in Real Estate (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5559: Corporate Real Estate Decisions (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5571: Advanced Real Estate Finance (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5572: International Real Estate (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5573: Real Estate Market Analysis and Feasibility Study (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5574: Construction Means and Management (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5576: Real Property Management (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5577: Valuation (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5578: Legal Context of Real Estate Decisions (3 hours)
- RL-EST 5587: Special Topics (3 hours)
For more information and an evaluation form, click here.