Become a Sponsor
The Bloch Executive MBA provides companies a significant return on their investment. Students can contribute to their employers by advancing their skills and knowledge, and a flexible class schedule means minimal time away from work.
Our sponsoring organizations continue to confirm the competencies resulting from participation in the Bloch Executive MBA.
- Strategic thinking
- Innovative/Entrepreneurial thinking
- Cognitive development (including mental agility)
- Analytical ability
- Capacity to make sound decisions in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Positive influence and persuasion
- Ability to learn from experience
- Delegation while managing tasks
Sponsorship in the Bloch Executive MBA is a major investment, and the selection process is critical to you and to the program. In selecting candidates, we recommend individuals with:
- A minimum of eight years of significant professional and managerial experience
- Progressive responsibilities for either people, projects, or budgets
- Demonstrated ability or potential to grow the organization and grow with the organization
- Functional depth in one or two areas and the need for greater breadth and business acumen to tackle more complex, cross-functional challenges
- The academic aptitude to succeed
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university
The Bloch Executive MBA staff have the expertise necessary to assist your organization with developing appropriate processes for selecting candidates. For more information, please contact April Graham at 816-235-1396 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Conversation on Current Economics
Thursday, March 12, 2015
7:30 - 9:00AM
Presented by Dr. Robert Strom
Click Here to Register