Become a Sponsor
The Bloch Executive MBA provides companies a significant return on their investment. A flexible class schedule means minimal time away from work. Bloch Executive MBA students can advance their skills and knowledge and contribute to their employers.
Our sponsoring organizations continue to confirm the competencies resulting from participation in the Bloch Executive M.B.A.
- Strategic thinking
- Innovative/Entrepreneurial thinking
- Cognitive development (including mental agility)
- Analytical ability
- Capacity to make sound decisions in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Positive influence and persuasion
- Abilities to learn from experience
- Delegation while managing tasks
Sponsorship in the Bloch Executive MBA is a major investment, and the selection process is critical to you and to the program. In selecting candidates, we recommend individuals with:
- Six to eight years of significant professional and managerial experience.
- Progressive responsibilities for either people, projects, or budgets.
- Demonstrated ability or potential to grow the organization and grow with the organization.
- Functional depth in one or two areas and the need for greater breadth and business acumen to tackle more complex, cross-functional challenges.
- The academic aptitude to succeed; and
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
The Bloch Executive M.B.A. staff has the expertise necessary to assist your organization with developing appropriate processes for selecting candidates. For more information, please contact Megan Krstic at 816-235-6184 or firstname.lastname@example.org