What coaching helps you do
- Understand Professional Strengths. The Executive Coach observes students in class and team settings, offers feedback when appropriate, and assesses progress toward individual development goals, as well as program learning goals on communication skills.
- Develop Executive Presence. Students receive group instruction, as well individual and team presentation feedback throughout the program. Students may receive individual coaching in one-on-one conferences.
- Leverage Team Interactions. The Executive Coach may participate in team meetings and coach team members on how to interact effectively with peers who have diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and capabilities.
- In addition to these structured activities, the Coach can assist students in creating personal learning plans and is on call to help individuals apply the skills and knowledge they are learning in the program to their work situations.
Gain additional insights about executive coaching from Sandra in this Kansas City Star article.
Sandra Kruse-Smith, Ph.D.; Executive Coach
Sandra Kruse-Smith has been the Executive Coach for the Bloch Executive MBA since 2005. In that capacity she coaches 60-70 managers and executives on their career development including strategic self-awareness, personal branding, and interpersonal and team dynamics. Sandra began her business career as an academic instructor, then took a position as communications manager for Allied Signal. She subsequently owned and operated Synergy Career and Professional Development, offering communication consulting and executive coaching services throughout the United States and Canada. Sandra holds an M.A. in Communications from Temple University in Philadelphia and her Ph.D. in organization and management with emphasis in executive coaching from Capella University.
- Fact, Fiction and Fico Scores
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
5:30 - 7:00PM
Presented by Beryl Johnson, EMBA alumna, Class of 2008
A Conversation on Current Economics
Thursday, March 12, 2015
7:30 - 9:00AM
Presented by Dr. Robert Strom
Click Here to Register
- Saturday, February 21, 2015
9:45am-11:30am (Class Preview)
Thursday, February 26, 2015
5:30pm-7:00pm (Info Session)
Click Here to Register