Bloch Executive MBA alumni form a high-powered network of individuals from diverse organizations, industries, and sectors. Our graduates also join nearly 500 Executive MBA professionals and more than 100,000 UMKC alumni around the world. A Bloch Executive MBA degree connects you to great leaders in the region and beyond.
Bloch Executive MBA alumni maintain their ties to each other and to the program through a variety of opportunities for socializing, networking, service, and continuing education.
Our goal is to provide opportunities for alumni to sustain connections among the more than 500 graduates, faculty, friends, community leaders, and corporate sponsors who have benefited from and contributed to the success of the prestigious Bloch Executive MBA.
We envision a vibrant community of Bloch Executive MBA graduates who support each other and who are known for their leadership, community service, and enthusiasm for the premiere graduate business degree program in the region.
The Bloch Executive MBA program welcomes alumni to stay engaged by:
- Creating expanded opportunities to connect and network with others who have shared similar experiences in the Bloch Executive MBA.
- Leading efforts that will keep your degrees strong and vibrant.
- Identifying more ways for alumni to access the rich resources of UMKC.
Our alumni programming will grow organically and powerfully from your involvement. We invite you to provide leadership and to invite others to do the same. Possible opportunities include:
- Advising. Apply to be a member of the Bloch Executive MBA Alumni Admissions Council to help decide who will be admitted to the Bloch Executive MBA Program.
- Recruiting. Support efforts to educate the community about the Bloch Executive MBA program. Identify potential candidates. Talk with interested applicants. Share your experience in the program and the impact it has had on your career during an information session. Leverage professional networks and social networking in the name of the program.
- Linked In. Help lead vibrant dialogues for the Bloch Executive MBA group.
- Mentoring. Support current Executive MBA students in their professional growth and knowledge of the Kansas City business community.
- Speakers Bureau. Identify the interests, experience, and expertise of EMBA Alumni to speak in the program, at Bloch, and on campus.
- Service Projects. Organize ways for Bloch Executive MBA Alumni to come together for community outreach and service to organizations and individuals in need.
- Affinity Groups. Create yet-to-be-envisioned ways to bring Bloch Executive MBA Alumni together around shared interests such as the EMBA Connection.
We invite you to stay connected with us through the EMBA Connection to access our network of nearly 500 Executive MBA professionals worldwide. At EMBA Connection you can update your contact information, access the EMBA Events Calendar, access an alumni directory, and find more ways to be an active Bloch Executive MBA alumnus.
To talk to someone about getting involved with alumni efforts, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (816) 235-1396.
Be sure to click "Henry W. Bloch School of Management" under Gift Designation and choose the Executive MBA program.
Saturday, February 4, 2017
9:30 - 11:30 a.m
Topic: "Global Initiatives in Management" with Dr. Lee Bolman
Saturday, February 18, 2017
9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Topic: "Public Policy" with Dr. Gary Baker
Saturday, March 18, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Topic: "Integrated Business Strategies" with Doranne Hudson
Saturday, April 8, 2017
9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Topic: "Organizational Finance" with Gregory Macfarlane
Click Here to Register