Staying Involved After Graduation
The Bloch Executive MBA program has grown and strengthened in important ways. This includes an increasing number of alumni interested in:
- Creating expanded opportunities to connect and network with others who have shared similar experiences in the Bloch Executive MBA.
- Leading efforts that will keep your degrees strong and vibrant.
- Identifying better ways for alumni to access the rich resources of UMKC.
Help us help you. Take responsibility for initiating and organizing an event or activity. Our alumni programming will grow organically and powerfully from your involvement.
Provide leadership. Invite others to do the same. Alumni activities are only limited by your imagination and energy. Possible service opportunities include:
- Recruiting. Support efforts to educate the community about the Bloch Executive MBA program. Identify potential candidates. Talk with interested applicants. Participate in information sessions. Leverage professional networks and social networking in the name of the program.
- Linked In. Help lead vibrant dialogues for the Bloch Executive MBA group, and monitor the site as a public representative of the degree.
- Mentoring. Launch a mentoring program to support current Executive MBA students in their professional growth and knowledge of the Kansas City business community.
- Speakers Bureau. Design a process for identifying the interests, experience, and expertise of EMBA Alumni to speak in the program, at Bloch, and on campus.
- Service Projects. Organize ways for Bloch Executive MBA Alumni to come together for community outreach and service to organizations and individuals in need.
- Affinity Groups. Create yet-to-be-envisioned ways to bring Bloch Executive MBA Alumni together around shared interests. Alumni who launched the Executive MBA Connection did just that.
If you have ideas or need more information, contact us at email@example.com or (816) 235-6071.
Saturday, February 4, 2017
9:30 - 11:30 a.m
Topic: "Global Initiatives in Management" with Dr. Lee Bolman
Saturday, February 18, 2017
9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Topic: "Public Policy" with Dr. Gary Baker
Saturday, March 18, 2017
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Topic: "Integrated Business Strategies" with Doranne Hudson
Saturday, April 8, 2017
9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Topic: "Organizational Finance" with Gregory Macfarlane
Click Here to Register