Tuition and Fees
An early enrollment incentive of $5,000 off total tuition is available for those who apply by Friday, January 18. *All applications are subject to approval, applying does not guarantee acceptance.
Regardless of financial situation or income, students entering the Bloch Executive MBA program can qualify for financial support, and many have chosen to use UMKC financial aid options.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office provides financial assistance to those otherwise unable to attend UMKC. It also administers campus-wide merit and talent-based scholarship programs.
For more information on these programs please visit the Financial Aid and Scholarships Web site.
For assistance with your financial aid or scholarship needs, please contact Linda Lawrence in the UMKC Financial Aid Office at (816) 235-1236.
Bloch School Scholarships
The Bloch School Student Services Office administers a number of merit and need-based scholarships. For a list of options and application materials, please click here.
Bloch Executive MBA Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for the 21-month Bloch Executive MBA program for members of the incoming Class of 2014 are $56,500.
This amount covers all of the following costs:
- 20 graduate-level courses at UMKC.
- Unlimited individualized executive coaching.
- All textbooks and course materials.
- Professional assessments and reports.
- Meals on class days.
- Tutorials in accounting, finance, and statistics.
- Access to UMKC resources like the Counseling and Testing Center, Swinney Recreation Center, and the Bloch Communication Center.
- All expenses related to the two local residencies (excluding alcohol, personal charges, and transportation).
- Program costs for the Washington, D.C. residency.
- Support materials prepared by the Coordinator of Bloch EMBA Student Services.
- Spouse/partner and family activities.
- Bloch EMBA program events and alumni events.
Students pay extra costs associated with the two out-of-town residencies (Washington, D.C. and International). These vary with the economy and student travel choices. Generously estimating $6,000 to cover both, will facilitate student planning.
For the Washington D.C. residency, extra costs include expenses such as airfare and ground transportation, hotel and lodging, some meals, and student-initiated charges.
For the International residency, students bear their share of the full cost of the residency, as well as the cost of their airfare to and from the international destination.
During the program, participants must have access to a lap top and subscribe to an Internet Service Provider (ISP) account.
Bloch Executive MBA students are responsible for payment of tuition, whether it is paid by the student or by his or her employer. Tuition is not refundable if a student withdraws from the program. Those defering completion of the program beyond the normal 21 months are responsible for the current tuition during additional semesters of enrollment.
Fee Payment Schedule - Class of 2014
|Non-refundable deposit fee, due 10 days after acceptance|
|Payment due August 2013|
|Payment due January 2014|
|Payment due August 2014|
|Payment due January 2015|
*Quarterly and monthly payment options are also available.