We want the admissions process to be open and developmental, and we will help candidates prepare for program admission and success.
Bloch Executive M.B.A. Admissions Criteria and Process
The ideal Bloch Executive M.B.A. candidate has:
- A minimum of six to eight years of significant work experience.
- A career marked with,progressive increases in managerial responsibilities for people, projects, and/or budgets.
- Openness to learning and a hunger for professional growth.
- Capacities and persistence to complete a rigorous, graduate degree program.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Class size varies from 30 to 45 students, depending on the strength of the applicant pool. The Bloch Executive M.B.A. Admissions Committee will only act on completed applications. Click here for more infomation about admissions.