Bloch Executive MBA Admissions Criteria and Process
The ideal Bloch Executive MBA candidate has:
- A minimum of eight years of significant management experience
- A career marked with progressive increases in managerial responsibilities for people, projects, and/or budgets
- Openness to learning and a hunger for professional growth
- Capacities and persistence to complete a rigorous, graduate degree program
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university
The Bloch Executive MBA Admissions Committee will only act on completed applications.