University PE Teachers/Administrators Development Program
The Bloch Physical Education Teachers Training Program is a 20-day immersion program for directors and teachers from different Physical Education Department in Chinese Universities to learn the U.S. model of Physical Education. This residential program is designed to provide administrators and teachers from Chinese universities to travel to the United States for a top notch learning and development opportunity. During the program, participants will take courses taught by top professors at the University of Missouri-Kansas City and also be introduced to various aspects of American culture and university system. Participants will gain an in-depth perspective and insights into American sports and physical education, and walk away with innovative ideas. The program also includes travel opportunities to both the east coast and west coast which entails cultural tours and recreational activities.
Program Length: 20 Days
Visting Cities: Kansas City, San Francisco, Washington DC and New York City.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the physical education and sports industry in the United States
- Gain new knowledge and global experience.
- Become a better prepared and more confident administrator
- Be able to compare the differences between physical education in China and United States
- Grow an international network
- Enhance your expertise
- Interact and exchange ideas with physical education administrators and experts in both education and sport industry
- Experience American culture and have fun
- Introduction to Physical Education in United States
- Innovation in higher education
- The importance of sports in higher education in the U.S.
- Story of a college athleteÂ
- Interactive introduction to college basketball in the United States
- Legal issues in athleticsÂ Â
- Physical education curriculum design
- Physical education and sports at a smaller U.S. college
- Sports stadium designÂ Â Â
- Physical Â education from elementary school to high school