Physical Education Teachers Training Program
The Bloch Executive Education Physical Education Teachers Training Program is an immersion program designed for directors and teachers from Physical Education Departments in Chinese Universities to learn about the U.S. model of Physical Education. Participants will gain an in-depth perspective and insights into American sports and physical education - and will walk away with innovative ideas. The program also includes travel opportunities to both the east coast and west coast, which entails cultural tours and recreational activities.
Program Length: 20 Days
Visting Cities: Kansas City, San Francisco, Washington DC and New York City
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the physical education and sports industry in the United States
- Gain new knowledge through a global experience
- Become a better prepared and more confident administrator
- Be able to compare the differences between physical education in China and the United States
- Grow an international professional network
- Exchange ideas while interacting with physical education administrators and experts in both the education and sport industries
- Experience American culture and have fun
- Introduction to Physical Education in the United States
- Innovation in higher education
- The importance of sports in higher education in the U.S.
- The story of a college athlete
- Interactive introduction to college basketball in the United States
- Legal issues in athletics
- Physical education curriculum design
- Physical education and sports at a smaller U.S. college
- Sports stadium design
- Physical education from elementary school to high school
*Program topics are subject to change based on instructors' schedules.