Opportunities to Get Involved
There are many ways alumni can be involved and support their alma mater.
- Attend Bloch School activities.
- Engage others in the good things happening at the Bloch School by helping to organize an alumni event at your company.
- Help recognize the achievements of fellow alumni by nominating them for a campus award. Nominations are accepted each January and February.
- Help current students by:
- sharing your experiences as a guest speaker in the classroom or at a student organization;
- asking the human resources department at your company to post open job or internship opportunities on the Bloch School Career Network. Contact 816-235-2209 if you have questions;
- applying to serve as a mentor to students in one of our many entrepreneurship programs; entrepreneurial experience appreciated, but not required.
- Make a gift and utilize any matching opportunities offered by your employer.
- Be a lifelong learner by taking advantage of the educational opportunities offered through Bloch Executive Education and the Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership.
- Inquire about serving on one of the school's active volunteer boards; nominations for the Bloch Alumni Association Board are accepted each spring.
- Connect with the school on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to help share our good news.
How do I get involved?
Contact Dionne Lewis, 816-235-6128.